Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 419 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
34999g5.jpg

Love it :happy:

- - - Updated - - -

Loving these long exposure shots everyone's posting! Very, very cool!! I need to learn how to do that :lol:

They are a lot of fun and easier than you think. just have to make sure you have a tripod and remote shutter release but the timer on the camera would work and then set your shutter speed for how ever long you want t and the rest of the setting change around that

They are a lot of fun and easier than you think. just have to make sure you have a tripod and remote shutter release but the timer on the camera would work and then set your shutter speed for how ever long you want t and the rest of the setting change around that

Pssh, tripod!

I use any railings or trash cans that I can get! :lol:

Well, I understand the process behind it, it's more of figuring out how to work out all the settings on my DSLR :p

Pssh, tripod!

I use any railings or trash cans that I can get! :lol:

:look: I totally do that :lol: I still haven't invested in a tripod, so one must do with what one can: can... :lol: