Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
055.jpg

Man I can't believe I still haven't been on Disaster yet. Great pics guys!

Oh ghostrider, can you post the link to the big version of the picture you have of the castle in lights. I REALLY want it for my desktop, thanks!

Wow, did they really have scareactors in the bus like that staring out at you? creepy.:look:

Well the scareactors from The Skoolhouse, or whatever that area was called, entered and exited through the bus. When they would come out they'd all be on the bus and shaking it and then the lights would come on side the bus and they'd all be up against the windows.

hhnsep087vj2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the scareactors from The Skoolhouse, or whatever that area was called, entered and exited through the bus. When they would come out they'd all be on the bus and shaking it and then the lights would come on side the bus and they'd all be up against the windows.

hhnsep087vj2.jpg

Sweet picture Ang, I think it's gonna give me nightmares! Where did you take this, I'm guessing the gift shop in the Discovery Center at Jurassic Park? We should do a game where you take a picture and crop it and then we try to guess where it was from. Something tells me we did do that now that I think of it but I'm too lazy to see if there was ever a thread, lol.

hhnsep087vj2.jpg
Cool picture, BeachGurl.

But anyways wow, that is even creepier than what I thought they did! So the school bus would just randomly start shaking, then they would press their faces against the windows? Leave it to Universal.:thumbs:

Sweet picture Ang, I think it's gonna give me nightmares! Where did you take this, I'm guessing the gift shop in the Discovery Center at Jurassic Park? We should do a game where you take a picture and crop it and then we try to guess where it was from. Something tells me we did do that now that I think of it but I'm too lazy to see if there was ever a thread, lol.

Actually its a closeup of the raptor head that's in the lobby of Horror Makeup Show. See below... lol

hhnsep088cn7.jpg