Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 592 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm loving these night shots! With the signage board being pretty sharp, I'm guessing they're not particularly long exposures? Whenever I head into the park there always seems to be so many people around that I'm forced to go the long exposure route to get "people-less" shots

Reactions: universal_fanatic
I'm loving these night shots! With the signage board being pretty sharp, I'm guessing they're not particularly long exposures? Whenever I head into the park there always seems to be so many people around that I'm forced to go the long exposure route to get "people-less" shots
Thanks so much! They're my favourite type of photo to snap but they can certainly be difficult. I love park closing because there are usually very few people left at that time, especially towards the back of the parks. The lagoon viewing area in each land offers some great vantage points with little to no people too! I use a GorillaPod because it allows me to set up a tripod in some really unique locations and helps with the long exposures.

I'm going to guess they're all around a 2-4 sec exposure at f2.8 - f4 and then some occasional heavy boosting of exposure/shadows in Lightroom. I've also been playing around with the new de-noise feature and that could be why the signage looks especially sharp.

Midnight Train. by Shaun Ferguson, on Flickr