Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

274273839_vMAVM-L.jpg

sorry...my mind is not working apparently. i feel dumb re-asking.

So if you post 2 pics on 4/1. Then only you can post on 4/1?

Or can upov and peaches also post 1 or 2 pictures on 4/1?
Everybody can post 1 or 2 pictures a day. I can post 1 or 2, you can post 1 or 2, Angela can post 1 or 2, Upov can post 1 or 2, etc. all on the same day. We just don't want the same person to be posting a dozen pictures in a day and distracting from the point of the thread.

Thanks, I really enjoy the show, sure I liked USF's 2 other stunt shows from the past more, but this one is still a fun show to me. I'm kind of partial to the show because some of the performers, I've seen in other Universal shows over the years, and they always do a great job no matter what role they play.

Yes. It's at the Contemporary Resort. If you look closely, you see the fiber-optic cables that run along the edge of the sculpture that light up at night. In the background, you can see Bay Lake as well as the now-demolished north wing of the resort.