Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pixar Pier (2018)

Just my opinion here but...

Thats the kind of thing parks which make no money have to do in order to make an investment. It is not acceptable for a company like Disney. If the only way they can do a fairly basic retheme is to stretch the cost over 2 seasons then someone needs to go in and get their budgets under control.

You're right.

This whole project is probably not going to age well.

Some new rides (Incredicoaster Helix, replacing the old Parade building next to Mania’s show building, etc) would have been nice to see here. Even if they wanted to do a bigger, indoor Meet and Greet area... I’m just surprised to see how low they’ve set the bar for themselves. Two rethemed flats and an old 4D show borrowed from Florida is not going to balance out the crowds over the next year or two, until the new Marvel rides start opening up.

Thinking that crowds will want to “still see both parks” is a little foolish, and completely ignores the fact they’re not really adding anything truly new to DCA. Marvel is coming, but that ignores the truth that Pixar Pier could have been home to so much more.

So....now that it's semi-confirmed that Spider-man is simply Midway Mania 2.0, what are the odds of TS:MM leaving for something else? That's some prime real estate for something big like a Coco dark ride or something.

So....now that it's semi-confirmed that Spider-man is simply Midway Mania 2.0, what are the odds of TS:MM leaving for something else? That's some prime real estate for something big like a Coco dark ride or something.

With TS4 coming out? I'd say not for a long while.

Spider-man will not be very similar to TSMM.