Portofino Bay | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Portofino Bay

Ahmanet

Rookie
Jan 29, 2022
I've always thought of Portofino as a business / convention hotel.

Will it get any updates related to a certain pair of plumber brothers?

Jan 31, 2022
My husband and I are staying there in October this year- we usually stay at RPR. I LOVE the smell of RPR - the lobby in particular. Does portofino have a smell, hopefully as good?

Vampyr

Newcomer
Jan 1, 2011
Orlando, FL
My husband and I are staying there in October this year- we usually stay at RPR. I LOVE the smell of RPR - the lobby in particular. Does portofino have a smell, hopefully as good?
I love Portofino’s lobby scent. I’ve always said if Portofino and Hard Rock could bottle their lobby scents and sell them as colognes, I’d be a customer.

Reactions: shiekra38
Jan 31, 2022
I love Portofino’s lobby scent. I’ve always said if Portofino and Hard Rock could bottle their lobby scents and sell them as colognes, I’d be a customer.
Good to know! I would 100% wear Royal Pacific's scent. I think there are addictive properties in the scents that make us keep coming back.
So, if @Vampyr likes it, it's probably not garlic! :lol::lol:

wayne01

Newcomer
Aug 21, 2022
For those who know Portofino Bay well, are there rooms in the West wing you would suggest trying to ask for? We have a standard 2 queen bay view room booked, just curious if anyone has a room number they have stayed in that has a great view. We want the West wing as it is closest to the boat taxi. We also would rather be higher up than at lower level rooms. If there is a great room that isn't in the West wing, we would obviously consider it.

Reactions: snayberry

snayberry

Veteran Member
Jul 27, 2015
Miami
For those who know Portofino Bay well, are there rooms in the West wing you would suggest trying to ask for? We have a standard 2 queen bay view room booked, just curious if anyone has a room number they have stayed in that has a great view. We want the West wing as it is closest to the boat taxi. We also would rather be higher up than at lower level rooms. If there is a great room that isn't in the West wing, we would obviously consider it.
Try asking for one of the balcony rooms high up. Only a select few have that balcony, I love the view from up there and it makes it a nice experience.