Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Potter Music

I've always loved the Potter music in the films and every time I visit WW and Diagon Alley in Universal Orlando that is what makes things even better. So, when I returned home this last time I went through all my video and listened to the background of some interviews done in the park to make a list of the music played in Hogsmeade and Diagon. This is probably by no means complete and I don't know if they change the loop now and then, but near as I can tell over a couple of visits in the last 11 mos. these songs are what I could find record of being played in USF and IOA. Sometimes they play the entire track and others just smaller bits of it but I've definitely heard the following while there.

In the 3 Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron:
Dobby the House Elf (Chamber of Secrets)
Meeting Tom Riddle
Potter Waltz (Goblet of Fire)
Hogwarts' Hymn
The Slug Party (Half Blood Prince)
The Friends
The Weasley Stomp
Professor Umbridge (Order of the Phoenix)
Secrets of the Castle (Prisoner of Azkaban)
Entry Into the Great Hall/The Banquet (Sorcerer's Stone)
Hogwarts Forever/The Moving Stairs
Leaving Hogwarts
Harry and Hermione (?)

Throughout London, Hogsmeade, Diagon, queues at Forbidden Journey and Gringotts, Hogwarts Express:
Fawkes the Phoenix (Chamber of Secrets)
Prologue Book 2/The Escape from the Dursleys
Dragon Flight (Deathly Hallows 2)
A New Beginning
Harry in Winter (Goblet of Fire)
Neville's Waltz
Fireworks (Order of the Phoenix)
Another Story
Dumbledore's Army
The Room of Requirements
A Journey to Hogwarts
Umbridge Spoils a Beautiful Morning
Hagrid the Professor (Prisoner of Azkaban)
Quidditch, Third Year
Finale
Harry's Wondrous World (Sorcerer's Stone)
Diagon Alley/The Gringotts Vault
The Quidditch Match
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwig's Theme

Keep in mind these are all tracks off Harry Potter soundtracks but I found all of them on itunes. Some duplicate areas (like the 2 Umbridge tracks) or have alternate versions (like Hagrid the Professor has some "Double Trouble" sections without words) so choose which one you like best.

Listening to the music at home or in the car brings back great memories of Universal and the movies as well. Hopefully, any Potter geeks like myself will do the same.
If anyone has any others to add that I've missed I'd love to hear em and add to my ipod.
Enjoy

I've always loved the Potter music in the films and every time I visit WW and Diagon Alley in Universal Orlando that is what makes things even better. So, when I returned home this last time I went through all my video and listened to the background of some interviews done in the park to make a list of the music played in Hogsmeade and Diagon. This is probably by no means complete and I don't know if they change the loop now and then, but near as I can tell over a couple of visits in the last 11 mos. these songs are what I could find record of being played in USF and IOA. Sometimes they play the entire track and others just smaller bits of it but I've definitely heard the following while there.

In the 3 Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron:
Dobby the House Elf (Chamber of Secrets)
Meeting Tom Riddle
Potter Waltz (Goblet of Fire)
Hogwarts' Hymn
The Slug Party (Half Blood Prince)
The Friends
The Weasley Stomp
Professor Umbridge (Order of the Phoenix)
Secrets of the Castle (Prisoner of Azkaban)
Entry Into the Great Hall/The Banquet (Sorcerer's Stone)
Hogwarts Forever/The Moving Stairs
Leaving Hogwarts
Harry and Hermione (?)

Throughout London, Hogsmeade, Diagon, queues at Forbidden Journey and Gringotts, Hogwarts Express:
Fawkes the Phoenix (Chamber of Secrets)
Prologue Book 2/The Escape from the Dursleys
Dragon Flight (Deathly Hallows 2)
A New Beginning
Harry in Winter (Goblet of Fire)
Neville's Waltz
Fireworks (Order of the Phoenix)
Another Story
Dumbledore's Army
The Room of Requirements
A Journey to Hogwarts
Umbridge Spoils a Beautiful Morning
Hagrid the Professor (Prisoner of Azkaban)
Quidditch, Third Year
Finale
Harry's Wondrous World (Sorcerer's Stone)
Diagon Alley/The Gringotts Vault
The Quidditch Match
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwig's Theme

Keep in mind these are all tracks off Harry Potter soundtracks but I found all of them on itunes. Some duplicate areas (like the 2 Umbridge tracks) or have alternate versions (like Hagrid the Professor has some "Double Trouble" sections without words) so choose which one you like best.

Listening to the music at home or in the car brings back great memories of Universal and the movies as well. Hopefully, any Potter geeks like myself will do the same.
If anyone has any others to add that I've missed I'd love to hear em and add to my ipod.
Enjoy

I just made a Spotify list of them all titled "Harry Potter - Universal Orlando Loop"!

EDIT: Realized I didn't make the playlist public. It should be visible now! Someone please confirm that it is!

Last edited:
Does anybody know what track is playing when Bellatrix is casting a spell at your vehicle shouting "Where is Potter, where is he now!? Answer meeeee" it's such an iconic HP score but I can't find it on any of the soundtracks! :'(

Does anybody know what track is playing when Bellatrix is casting a spell at your vehicle shouting "Where is Potter, where is he now!? Answer meeeee" it's such an iconic HP score but I can't find it on any of the soundtracks! :'(

I think it's Meeting Tom Riddle off of the Chamber of Secrets soundtrack!

Last edited:

Of all the times I've ridden this, I could never figure out what she said. Now I know :thumbs:

Does anyone know the music played right at the end of the Escape from Gringotts ride?