Power Up Cafe | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Power Up Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @ethanuniversal, brickwork is being taken down!

image0.jpg

It's been worked on.....but from what I can see and the fact they hired a New York character that plays chess with people.....I bet it sticks with the NY theme

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Just retheme it to make it consistent with the art deco theme of the entrance. Don’t know why they won’t just do it.
I agree but maybe people like the New York actors?

Besides that, no idea why they don;t want to change it. Like I said they just hired a new character who plays chess with guests

I'm going to assume this will be another grab and go cafe? I figure there isn't much space for a full kitchen, so I'm just guessing. Though it would seem a bit redundant with Palace Cafe not far off, and it's usually not that crowded

I'm going to assume this will be another grab and go cafe? I figure there isn't much space for a full kitchen, so I'm just guessing. Though it would seem a bit redundant with Palace Cafe not far off, and it's usually not that crowded
As dumb as it is, because this is on a main walk way I think it will be busier

Reactions: Rideguy70