Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But YOU ARE the bouncing yellow tictac! It's IMMERSIVE! Don't you want to be immersed?!?

Sailor-Moon-episode-8-Ami-revealed.png
I'd rather be immersed with all my favorite kids cartoons I grew up with instead of pop culture ticstacs #90'skids problem at universal haha, RIP jimmy neutron

I'd rather be immersed with all my favorite kids cartoons I grew up with instead of pop culture ticstacs #90'skids problem at universal haha, RIP jimmy neutron
"Tictacs " I mean don't get me wrong it's better but to me nothing will beat a ride with rocket power , sponge bob and fairly OddParents haha

Reactions: UNIrd
The UO Resort app got updated recently and now has the ability to log in with an account, does this have anything to do with the virtual queue stuff?

The roots were one of the best live shows I have ever seen and I'm not even a huge hip hop fan. I wonder if this ride will be a lot bigger than we think for universal overall because of the ability they have to market this. A lot of the huge gains at disney in the 90's were influences in part by a great marketing push from the TV arm of the disney empire.

Agreed. I saw The Roots and Gym Class Heroes together in 2008 in Albany, NY. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Good lord, the ride film animation looks bad. I know it's going to look distorted without the final 3D large screen presentation, but this looks more like "crappy Hogwarts Express" animation to me. Any idea what studio did it?

Good lord, the ride film animation looks bad. I know it's going to look distorted without the final 3D large screen presentation, but this looks more like "crappy Hogwarts Express" animation to me. Any idea what studio did it?
Wasn't it announced as ILM?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up too much on the forums, been somewhat busy on projects, but I noticed something interesting the other day at Jimmy Fallon:

You could see this through a window on The Tonight Shop
P1080558.jpg

And it was flashing while I was there
P1080559bbb.jpg

I know the store is almost ready to open, but this was a great indication that the ride is getting there too! So exciting to me. More pics here and video too!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up too much on the forums, been somewhat busy on projects, but I noticed something interesting the other day at Jimmy Fallon:

P1080558.jpg

P1080559bbb.jpg

I know the store is almost ready to open, but this was a great indication that the ride is getting there too! So exciting to me. More pics here and video too!

P1080558.jpg

P1080559bbb.jpg

Ahhh, Sherlock Holmes lives. Great find. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Joel and Alicia
So does the store only have Jimmy Fallon/NBC stuff or is there merch from other NBC shows?

So does the store only have Jimmy Fallon/NBC stuff or is there merch from other NBC shows?
I think those who thought the store would have a variety of stuff from other NBC shows were taking the theming too literally. From the walkthroughs I saw it seems to be almost entirely Tonight Show and some general NBC stuff.