Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 220 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That panda thing leaves me sooooooooo cold. I find it stupid.
A Hashtag Hater. ...ahhhh, I guess it's all in personal tastes. Humor is sooooo subjective. Myself, I think it's funny. Those scenes with Hashtag in the cold opening "Vacation movie" takeoff are priceless. Count me in the "PRO Hashtag" camp.....One of the few times I have to disassociate myself from a Teebin world view. :) :lol:

That panda thing leaves me sooooooooo cold. I find it stupid.

A Hashtag Hater. ...ahhhh, I guess it's all in personal tastes. Humor is sooooo subjective. Myself, I think it's funny. Those scenes with Hashtag in the cold opening "Vacation movie" takeoff are priceless. Count me in the "PRO Hashtag" camp.....One of the few times I have to disassociate myself from a Teebin world view. :) :lol:
It's understandable when Conan had Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (and still does). Triumph is seen in Conan's case at the ride, too.

Triumph >>>>> Hashtag

Hashtag is the only part of Fallon's whole schtick that tickles me. :)

I don't even like Fallon's theme song. It's like a weak sauce version of Fat Alberts catch phrase.

When they played it for the mini paradefor the grand opening I was like...

Reactions: violarum
I absolutely love Hashtag the Panda. His silly mascot costume, the way he's cursed to dance on command, and the way we carelessly laugh at his exhaustion and torment is very relatable to the plight of an everyday theme park employee. I think he fits right in at Universal.
:thumbsup: