Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Reimagine a HHN Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2021
Ever was disappointed with a certain year (2012 was pretty frowned upon)? Think you could have some better? Even if said year you’re reimagining was pretty good otherwise? Well post your ideas here.

However I wish that you don’t treat it like “Design A HHN”; there’s already a forum for that. Basically you should keep the general gist/most of the particular event you’re looking at at while making changes here and there. To give an example: if I had done 2008 I would keep everything except Doomsday, Creatures, Scary Tales, Interstellar Terror and maybe make Path of the Wicked and Asylum in Wonderland into their own houses.

No matter if that's not your intention - this is essentially another way to "Design an HHN", just from a different angle. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.