Reports or Attack page? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Reports or Attack page?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The good news is that there doesn't seem to be the mega load from another website. I believe they may have found the culprit.

And yeah... they are shutting down options on the site to see what is causing issues. I have done this many times.

Last edited:
The good news is that there doesn't seem to be the mega load from another website. I believe they may have found the culprit.

And tonights announcement is their punishment...

I'm not sure if this is related, but for whatever reason, all the bars at the top (my username, notifications, etc) including the log out button aren't there anymore. It just allows me to scroll up to the buttons for the forums and homepage, etc... Is this happening for anyone else?

Same thing is happening to me as well.

I'm not sure if this is related, but for whatever reason, all the bars at the top (my username, notifications, etc) including the log out button aren't there anymore. It just allows me to scroll up to the buttons for the forums and homepage, etc... Is this happening for anyone else?

Yes. I couldn't log in at all because there was no place to enter ID and password. Had to settle for "guest" status until this morning.

So I've been having my security programs tell me they're cleaning malware as soon as I access the site. I believe you when you say it's safe, just wondering what might be causing the prompt to appear...

We are on the last few battles, but we believe we have finally won the war. Just going through a few more thing before giving an all-clear, and then we will post an announcement.

Well whomever they are, they are German. So sorry Germany, your country is going to be blocked from our site for a while. :lol:

We are on the last few battles, but we believe we have finally won the war. Just going through a few more thing before giving an all-clear, and then we will post an announcement.
Great job, BriMan! While HTF posted some exciting and glamorous information last night, it would all be for naught without your behind the scenes efforts to keep the web site up and malware-free. Much appreciated!

Looks like our efforts have paid off. I will post a more in-depth explanation tonight, and the official all-clear if it's all ok when I return from dinner.

I just tried to come to the site and recevied:

What is the current listing status for orlandounited.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 26 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1290 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 22 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-10-12.Malicious software includes 30 scripting exploit(s), 7 trojan(s), 5 exploit(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including ftmwdqflynxlgteu.homelinux.com/, ihvucrijexn.homelinux.com/, serviceinfos.biz/.
2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including serviceinfos.biz/, karamshoes.com/.
This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS19271 (PEAK10), AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET), AS15169 (GOOGLE).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, orlandounited.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

I just tried to come to the site and recevied:

What is the current listing status for orlandounited.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 26 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1290 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 22 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-10-12.Malicious software includes 30 scripting exploit(s), 7 trojan(s), 5 exploit(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including ftmwdqflynxlgteu.homelinux.com/, ihvucrijexn.homelinux.com/, serviceinfos.biz/.
2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including serviceinfos.biz/, karamshoes.com/.
This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS19271 (PEAK10), AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET), AS15169 (GOOGLE).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, orlandounited.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

yes. We are aware. Google has to give us the all-clear after they check.

It is the continual load that one must look for. That has stopped. If you see you ever see your browser showing extra seconds of load from numerous websites and/or numbers(IP Addresses) then there may be trouble.

The forums are completely clear. Google still has us listed as a Malware attack site because of the main page was infected as well, but I have shut down the main site to prevent any issues and will look for a solution. Bottom line, it was a hacker that kept attacking. Whenever we isolated the issue, they would attack again, so we would have to start over with the clean up, as well as find a way to prevent it and find the "backdoor" they were using to keep the attack going. After battling it for the past 2 nights non-stop, we found how and where they were doing it, and what steps needed to be done to make sure they can't do it again. It has been rectified, and we've been checking the site for the past 6 hours or so with no further attacks.

We will work on the main site now, but there are other forces at work that may delay the opening even if it clears out. Either way, the Google warnings will show up til the whole OU.com domain name is clear. The forums are 100% safe and we shall not have any more issues regarding this again.