Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 26, 2019
Hollywood
Hello,

I am wanting to reserve a banquet room for my company of 10 people. The plan is present a keynote type presentation to my employees of 10 people.

I checked the Universal a Hollywood site and I see that I can reserve Harry Potter World and even Moe’s at Springfield Land but all these places are for anywhere between one hundred and a thousand people. As mentioned, I only have 10 people in my company.

The only two things I need are a projector or large television in which to connect my computer to load my PowerPoint presentation, and if possible, have lunch or dinner served as well.

We would only need the room for a few hours, 2-3 hours maximum.

I started thinking about restaurants at CityWalk and I know half of my employees loved baby back ribs so thought about Tony Roma’s but I don’t recall ever seeing a private room in there in which this to happen.

Perhaps the movie theater at CityWalk? Though it would certainly be overkill with only ten people attending.

I’m open to suggestions but ideally, I would want this to take place at Universal.

I think what you're thinking of is something like a back-of-house conference room, which, as far as I know, aren't available for public use. If you can swing it, the Moulin Rouge dining room is probably your best bet. The room still has a much larger capacity than you would need, but it's set up for a buffet already and there's lots of room for them to set up a projector and screen.

I think what you're thinking of is something like a back-of-house conference room, which, as far as I know, aren't available for public use. If you can swing it, the Moulin Rouge dining room is probably your best bet. The room still has a much larger capacity than you would need, but it's set up for a buffet already and there's lots of room for them to set up a projector and screen.

I’ve not visited the theme park since 2012. Where would the Moulin Rouge dining room be located within the park? Any idea as to how much the rates are?

I’ve not visited the theme park since 2012. Where would the Moulin Rouge dining room be located within the park? Any idea as to how much the rates are?
It's on the upper lot between the Animal Actors theater and the Minions area (formerly Terminator 2: 3D). I have absolutely no idea what the rates are, sorry!