RIP Tour/General Ticket Question | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RIP Tour/General Ticket Question

djm

Newcomer
Sep 3, 2018
I've purchased four tickets for the RIP tour for September 19th. Do I also need a regular ticket, the type that sells for about $120.00? or do I need a horror ticket to get into the property? Maybe neither. Thanks for the help.

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I've purchased four tickets for the RIP tour for September 19th. Do I also need a regular ticket, the type that sells for about $120.00? or do I need a horror ticket to get into the property? Maybe neither. Thanks for the help.
Yes you'll need to purchase a ticket to the event also. You can buy the tickets online for way less than $120, it's $63 online.

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
The RIP is basically a super express ticket where you are assured to see everything in a single night. You will still need regular HHN admission and as Joe pointed out there are many deals where you can get a discount on the event tickets