Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS) | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Rise of the Resistance - Boarding Passes/Uptimes (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any updates here? Have a friend going to WDW soon and would like to explain to them this process if it still applies so they can try to get on! Just a TLDR maybe? I appreciate any help, WDW confuses me.

Might be going to DHS for the first time since 2017 soon and have been trying to avoid ride spoilers, how long does standby RotR usually go?

And I realize this isn't the thread but, does Smugglers queue have anything I should worry about? Or is it also just a Standby queue?

And I realize this isn't the thread but, does Smugglers queue have anything I should worry about? Or is it also just a Standby queue?

The Smuggler's Run queue did not seem to run as long. It's standby with Genie+ but no Individual Lightning Lane. I'm not sure what you mean by "anything to worry about", though. Maybe go to the restroom first in case the line is really long? If you are a pilot, just know that the controls are not overly responsive. That's not a spoiler, just a caution. Of course, I don't play a lot of video games and have nothing to compare it to.

Reactions: Coasted and GA-MBIT