Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rock The Universe 2019

Just got an email that passholder's can get tickets for $25. The move to Febrauary seems to have led to lower ticket sales I'd guess.

Well, it was also very last minute change in the grand scheme of things. Groups have been planning for Sept for the past umpteen years, and then they get told at last year's event to get ready for another event just 4-5 months later. I'm sure next year, it'll rectify back to some normalcy.

Well, it was also very last minute change in the grand scheme of things. Groups have been planning for Sept for the past umpteen years, and then they get told at last year's event to get ready for another event just 4-5 months later. I'm sure next year, it'll rectify back to some normalcy.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing actually, it makes sense. I'm not really complaining, glad to have a discount and less crowds lol.

Crowds have been extremely light this year, but that was to be expected with such a quick turnaround.

Although it should be noted that crowds for this event are never incredibly high, either. The normal RTU year has projections that are lower than the lowest crowd days at HHN.

Interesting to see it a week earlier than this years..perhaps Mardi Gras may make the jump to a Feb 1st launch?

Either way, glad to see RTU & HHN getting along now. Especially, as Mom & Dad prepare for UOR's future. ;) :tease:
Yeah, probably. Easter is 9 days earlier in 2020, thus probably an earlier start for Mardi Gras.

Looks like the dates for next year are in the same weekend that A Celebration of Harry Potter used to occupy, if I am getting the dates right......:)