Ron's Gone Wrong | Inside Universal Forums

Ron's Gone Wrong

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
This looks a lot better than I was expecting and reminds me a bit of the relationship between Baymax and Hiro in Big Hero 6. It also has some Mitchells Vs. The Machines vibes (although I think it will be hard for any animated movie to beat that this year):

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I hadn't heard about this at all. Looks pretty fun honestly, they captured the 2010's Tech marketing style perfectly. Excited to see more.

I hadn't heard about this at all. Looks pretty fun honestly, they captured the 2010's Tech marketing style perfectly. Excited to see more.
It was one of those movies that was leftover from before the Disney-Fox deal and has been delayed quite a bit now. Trailers can sometimes be deceiving, but it does look fun, although I don't necessarily expect it to perform all that great. With a poor October release date that has it competing against potential awards contenders in The Last Duel and The French Dispatch and seasonal Horror movies, along with October typically not being a month that families go out to the box office much, I just doubt it'll be able to break through the noise.