Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant - Toy Story Land

Lazy. Why create unique attractions when we can slap up a cheaply themed restaurant?
Not to be the TSL defender, but to be completely fair, they did build two unique attractions in the land.

This isn’t glamorous, but it’s adding capacity and providing another area with A/C. Besides being a couple of years late, I just can’t see how this is a bad thing.

Plus side, there will be a place to go inside for AC and shade.

But why are they so actively against the slam dunk of Pizza Planet? I don't understand.
The land is pretty, but it's starting to feel redundant. There's only so many times I can see board game ceilings, barrel of monkeys, tinker toys, xmas lights, and pencils everywhere before it all blurs together.

I’m hoping there’s a space set aside for the meet and greets in there, too.

More importantly, the darn toy store barn across the path!

Either of these would be more than welcome.

2 of 3 needed to be done:
1) Indoor Meet & Greet
2) Indoor Store
3) Table Service Restaurant

I would argue a Table Service restaurant is the least needed of the 3, but if they can find a way to get the meet in greet there (considering that's the spot Woody and Buzz currently meet), then that'll be a massive win.

Either of these would be more than welcome.

2 of 3 needed to be done:
1) Indoor Meet & Greet
2) Indoor Store
3) Table Service Restaurant

I would argue a Table Service restaurant is the least needed of the 3, but if they can find a way to get the meet in greet there (considering that's the spot Woody and Buzz currently meet), then that'll be a massive win.
Table service restaurant also makes money. Meet and greets getting an indoor spot or a store inside rather than just the two carts at the land probably wouldn't move the needle at all...

In other words, hey! You want some A/C? Fork over the mula!

Plus side, there will be a place to go inside for AC and shade.

But why are they so actively against the slam dunk of Pizza Planet? I don't understand.

WDI would tell us that we’re the size of a toy in TSL and Pizza Planet is human sized. We won’t see a Pizza Planet until Disney stops trying to put you in the world of the toys and instead adapts human world of the movies.

WDI would tell us that we’re the size of a toy in TSL and Pizza Planet is human sized. We won’t see a Pizza Planet until Disney stops trying to put you in the world of the toys and instead adapts human world of the movies.
That's reason number 1. But, I ask you to name a single arcade on WDW property with a claw machine left. As far as I can tell, they have all been removed, as have all skill games including ticket games. (They actually still have some ticket games left at Art of Animation, but without giving you tickets or prizes, sadly.)

Seems to me that Disney is soooo against gambling in Central Florida, that even their arcades don't offer prizes. Wellll, try to have a Pizza Planet without the Claw, I just don't see it happening.

So Andy creates a Toy version of Pizza Planet.

Simple fix.

I mean, if the boy can help us toy-sized plumbing and restrooms, he could hook us up with a restaurant.