(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could someone figure out how much space we are looking at here?

1.7 acres. I did not include the bathrooms or waterfront

nKIix7a.jpg

Last edited:
(say 2 acres plus if you include bathrooms & waterfront)I could see them fitting in two attractions if they utilize the full area available. After all, E ticket SLoP in Hollywood is only going to take up a quarter acre plot. They could do a attraction of that size, and a second one that takes up an acre, and still have some space left over for a London facade and a couple shops.

Last edited:
So the façade is going to cover a main throughway? Doubtful.
I would doubt they'll do an entire new area and have an Amity bathroom just sitting out there in the middle of everything like a sore thumb. Right now it's kind of out of the way with the present configuration. So I think they'll incorporate it somehow into what they're doing, and retheme it to a more appropriate look.

Reactions: Andysol
I would doubt they'll do an entire new area and have an Amity bathroom just sitting out there in the middle of everything like a sore thumb. Right now it's kind of out of the way with the present configuration. So I think they'll incorporate it somehow into what they're doing, and retheme it to a more appropriate look.

We thought they'd retheme it after Diagon too, and here we are

We thought they'd retheme it after Diagon too, and here we are
Right now though, it's off to the side and it's kind of located in a transition area. But with MoM it will be right darn smack in the middle of the entire HP mall. So, if they keep it, they'll just about be forced to adapt it to the new environment. Of course, that's just a personal opinion.

Reactions: Andysol
Right now though, it's off to the side and it's kind of located in a transition area. But with MoM it will be right darn smack in the middle of the entire HP mall. So, if they keep it, they'll just about be forced to adapt it to the new environment. Of course, that's just a personal opinion.

They may retheme it, but I wouldn't consider that "part of the façade" for the new attraction.

Reactions: fryoj
I 99% guarantee you they will not be relocating those bathrooms. Overtime I've learned that the parks do not like to rebuild/relocate infrastructure.

I agree

The more pressing issue is, you changed your avatar. What is it- and why. Never again will I see a cave full of lights that would eventually be VB and not put 2 and 2 together ;)