Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RUN: Blood, Sweat and Fears

Anyways, always been a lurker around these boards, but just signed up for a account, so hello everyone! Im pumped for this year. Counting down the days. So excited for this house, how do you guys think the execution of it will go? Should we expect the conga lines? How would that work?

As someone who posts on HNN, there's usually only a select few who complain often. The bickering gets old fast though.

Have you seen HNN lately? I swear to god, most posters over there are bi-polar. It was so funny to see them all freak out before the reveal, saying how it was the worse year ever, its all going to suck, what a let down for the 25th anniversary... Then Universal releases the full reveal, and they are all drooling over the lineup, saying how good it is, how much they look forward to it.... Its crazy, I use to love to go to HNN for great info, yet I have noticed that has started to dwindle, and the bickering and complaining fills those boards.

Anybody know if this is going to have the traditional entrance behind Beetlejuice? Given that Disaster is going to be closed, some are theorizing they may reverse the traditional entrance and exit. Anyone?

Anybody know if this is going to have the traditional entrance behind Beetlejuice? Given that Disaster is going to be closed, some are theorizing they may reverse the traditional entrance and exit. Anyone?
There is no room for a queue reversed withoult talking up the whole street. I remember they did that in 04 but that was a dual park year and amity was closed so they did just use the whole street in front of disaster for the queue.

They said there would be video playing in the queue of the game show so it sounds like the normal setup.

There is no room for a queue reversed withoult talking up the whole street. I remember they did that in 04 but that was a dual park year and amity was closed so they did just use the whole street in front of disaster for the queue.

They said there would be video playing in the queue of the game show so it sounds like the normal setup.

Awesome, thank you so much!

Oddly enough, those were the exact two reasons I was asking (congestion and queue video) so thank you both for the answers.

Can someone show me the two logos? I want to see the difference.

All the Run logos:

RUN:

run.jpg

RUN: Hostile Territory:

run_1920x1600.jpg

RUN 3:

Run-blog.jpg

That kabuki girl costume is just amazing. This is really gonna be a creative house with a ton of unique kills and costumes. Still leaning on this being the fun light hearted house and that's perfectly fine with me

One of those houses where which cast you get makes all the difference.

Also, like a lot of comedy houses, better during daylight than at night--easier to see the jokes.