Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Scareactor Dining

keeper

Premium Member
Oct 18, 2010
I thought when I first read this there were some October dates listed. I went to double check today and only saw the first two weekends. Am I losing my mind.....again or did it change?

I did hear about some October dates also. I think they may be holding those back to see how this does before offering them.

As far as I've heard there's two pages. One that's still listing the first two Friday and Saturdays. The other listed under Jack's Maniacs for October 14 & 21. Not sure if there is a difference in them or not.

Menu c/o Haunt Scene on Twitter

COf3YVcUAAAXfXr.jpg

It sounds good but the first time I did Fright Feast at BGT and then proceeded to Trapped in the Walls the first time, we almost barfed. Ixnay on the buffets before houses.

It sounds good but the first time I did Fright Feast at BGT and then proceeded to Trapped in the Walls the first time, we almost barfed. Ixnay on the buffets before houses.
Quite a few times I've used S&S as a good time to eat, in fact just try to get into to Finnegans at that time. I think it's a perfect compliment to HHN. You wouldn't want to do it during HHN and miss stuff.

Quite a few times I've used S&S as a good time to eat, in fact just try to get into to Finnegans at that time. I think it's a perfect compliment to HHN. You wouldn't want to do it during HHN and miss stuff.

Yes, but then there's the food at Finnegan's.. which is one minor step above flavorless.

I like the Cobb salad with the scottish egg. That's about it.
It would be nice if Fast Food Boulevard was open during S&S since Leaky Cauldron and Finnegans have pretty similar options. The scare actor buffet is a nice alternative though, I really hope it's successful and they expand the S&S options even further.

Yes, but then there's the food at Finnegan's.. which is one minor step above flavorless.

I've never really had a bad meal at Finnegans. Decent food and strong drinks.

I hope the Dining Experience does well this year, i'm excited to see how the whole things comes together.

If I was going I would so be doing the Scare Actor Dining! We did the food at Busch Gardens Howloscream (teemed with the show, which was surreal) and it was fab! Had no barfing problems!