Scream 5 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Scream 5

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, It's watchable - but IDK. The more I think about it, the more I hate it. The killers were predictable and the motive was awful. Some cool moments, but there are definitely major issues.

Like how the hell the Sheriff called for back up to her house and yet Ghostface was still able to kill her and her son...IN BROAD DAYLIGHT before any help arrived. My suspension of disbelief can only go so far... :lol:

Reactions: Legacy and chris.g
Yeah, It's watchable - but IDK. The more I think about it, the more I hate it. The killers were predictable and the motive was awful. Some cool moments, but there are definitely major issues.

Like how the hell the Sheriff called for back up to her house and yet Ghostface was still able to kill her and her son...IN BROAD DAYLIGHT before any help arrived. My suspension of disbelief can only go so far... :lol:
Like, I am all for a horror flick that takes on the idea of toxic fandom. That’s basically been an idea I’ve kicked around in my head for a HHN spec script.

This was just so clunky. Mindi, Tara, and Richie were the only (new) characters with any real charisma on screen. All three legacy character reveals were “following behind as they walk then turn” thing like they weren’t in the trailers. The film lacked any of the creative delivery that made the first 4 films fun and interesting.

And they overused Billy’s ghost to the point it lots all impact.

Like, I am all for a horror flick that takes on the idea of toxic fandom. That’s basically been an idea I’ve kicked around in my head for a HHN spec script.

This was just so clunky. Mindi, Tara, and Richie were the only (new) characters with any real charisma on screen. All three legacy character reveals were “following behind as they walk then turn” thing like they weren’t in the trailers. The film lacked any of the creative delivery that made the first 4 films fun and interesting.

And they overused Billy’s ghost to the point it lots all impact.

The [spoiler element] was something that worked better on the page. It's clear they cut down on it once they saw how it worked on-screen to the point where they probably should've cut it entirely.

Reactions: rageofthegods