Seaworld worth a visit? | Inside Universal Forums

Seaworld worth a visit?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oct 4, 2012
Virginia Beach
Hey guys, I'm planning a trip around the time WWOHP2 opens. I've never been to Seaworld. Im not a huge fan of animal attractions, but love coasters. Is it worth an extra day?

I say for sure. Manta alone is worth a trip IMO and then you throw in Kraken, Journey to Atlantis, Turtle Trek and pretty soon the Penguin ride you have a fairly decent lineup and worth a stop for sure.

Its obvious from my other recent posts, but I just went back there since I was a child and really enjoyed it. I would recommend it just for Kraken and Manta alone. Manta gets as much out of a B&M flyer as you could get, and Kraken is one of my top favorite coasters, period. Worth half a day of your time at a minimum. More importantly the operations of the park, and the employees, really impressed me and brought me back to deep flashbacks of how Disney use to be run. Nice charming park to have a low-stress day. No need to worry about booking dining reservations, ride times, and all the other crass garbage.

Do you like animals? If so yes!
Do you like thrill rides? If so yes!
I highly recommend it, no problem for... what thats worth.

If you go the pizza buffet is well worth the money.

The place is getting better and better!

Manta is the best flyer I've ridden, Kraken is a fun floorless, and Journey to Atlantis is one fun water flume/coaster hybrid!
On top of that you've got Antarctica coming...and who knows what else will be added around the opening of Potter 2.0. I would expect at least one more new attraction.

I would say yes! My trip to SeaWorld last year was my first visit ever and I didn't know that I would like it much as I really love the thrill rides. This is why I would definitely go back,

1. It's a beautiful park, AWESOME scenery & theming!
  2. Manta is phenomenal, the queue is really something special too!
  3. Kraken is a great B&M floorless!
  4. Antarctica has a very rare track system!
  5. You will actually find yourself consumed with the animal exhibits, even the shows are great!
  6. It's just an overall clean, beautiful park that doesn't get the massive crowds Disney & Universal do.
You won't regret it, I promise!

I find the park fun to visit every so often, but I love it when Sea Lions Tonite is going on during the summer and I love their holiday shows at Christmas.

Hey guys, I'm planning a trip around the time WWOHP2 opens. I've never been to Seaworld. Im not a huge fan of animal attractions, but love coasters. Is it worth an extra day?

Well as of its status now, yes. But if bought by someone else (Six Flags) I'm not sure I can say yes depending the changes that may or may not be made to thhe park now. But As of its current state, yes It's fun.. for all ages. The shows give you time to relax for the drops and thrills from the rides. And They have some unique eating spots around the park. The animal interaction is not that of a zoo or an aquarium really, it's truly an experience you won't forget. Especially for a first time visit. It's usually crowded summer(Summer by Florida Standards May-September) and Christmas. But you won't be wasting your money at all. It's a full day park if you give everything a chance :)

Is this a serious question?! SeaWorld is truly the greatest overall park in central Florida, if not the world! Great coasters! A great water ride! Great kids' rides and attractions! Great shows! Great animal exhibits! Great restaurants! And when Anartica opens, a great family ride! Also, their theming has improved greatly over the years. A park that truly has something for everyone.

I AM NOT BIASED.

Is this a serious question?! SeaWorld is truly the greatest overall park in central Florida, if not the world! Great coasters! A great water ride! Great kids' rides and attractions! Great shows! Great animal exhibits! Great restaurants! And when Anartica opens, a great family ride! Also, their theming has improved greatly over the years. A park that truly has something for everyone.

I AM NOT BIASED.

That's some enthusiasm! :lol:

I don't know if it's the greatest in Orlando, or the world, but it's definitely a beautiful park with many different offerings, and it's worthy of a visit or a few! I could ride Manta and Kraken all day long, too. In fact, lately when I go to the parks with my best friend, we hit up SeaWorld in the morning, ride Manta and Kraken a few times, and then we head over to Uni. I love it! :thumbs:

I remember visiting Seaworld pre Kraken with my marine biology class and was actually pretty bored with he park. Amazing to look back and see how amazing the park has evolved. Funny story, the only reason I took marine biology is because I knew they took a trip to Sea World each year and I wanted in :lol:

Sea World is not only deserving of a visit, but maybe multiple. No way you can do everything in one day. It took us three separate trips to do all of the Christmas stuff alone. Now we don't go the whole day, but still. It is hard with shows and rides to catch everything. There are some fantastic shows that even if you are not into zoos you will love the shows. Some of them are really funny and others are just really cool.