Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - Waits, Uptime, & Virtual Line

They’ve been doing it more often when they can spare the staff. It’s absolutely needed.
Depends on the day...when the ride is a walk on under ten mins should not be required

So during the off season I don't see any weekdays really needing someone there.

Went in the morning and the afternoon today, nobody there. But there didn't really need to be, ride was a total walk on with a lot of empty seats going by. I think they now have someone stationed to make sure nobody is trying to reach over the barriers in the bedroom with Snowball (saw it happen). They said something over the PA when someone was reaching over

I went on this ride yesterday and it was such a walk on that I was able to take photos of all the queue rooms without any other people passing me by in “line.” Granted the whole park was dead too, it was surreal walking through the wizarding world with little to no people.

Been really busy at the parks this weekend (Jurassic World had a three hour wait at one point) and it seems they haven't switched to Virtual Line from what I've seen. Wonder if theme parks are just collectively moving on from Virtual Lines and Boarding Groups

Edit: Scratch that, seems they opted for Virtual Line today

Last edited: