Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Serengeti Flyer (Opening Spring 2023)

I hope we'll get a solid cycle length with several max swings.

Hopefully the FF rumors aren't true so that there will actually be more than one flat I care to ride for once.
Not that it necessarily means anything, but they did at least include FF in the concept art background, so maybe it's still safe for now? If the company is willing to resurrect Tidal Twister at SWSD, I'd like to think they'll invest in fixing a flat ride that people actually like.

I'm interested to see how the queue and surrounding area are going to look, seems like not much is left from Rhino Rally from the pictures. Also, I wonder what the odds are of the miniscule rockwork from the concept art actually making it into the finished thing lol.

Last edited:
I will say again that these Screamin' Swings are insanely fun

I also think these are the appropriate types of flat rides for parks like BGT

Some flat rides can feel like an endurance test...these are just pure fun

I will say again that these Screamin' Swings are insanely fun

I also think these are the appropriate types of flat rides for parks like BGT

Some flat rides can feel like an endurance test...these are just pure fun
Insanely fun. Hard to "theme". Perfect for a park like BGT. Not so much for EPCOT.

Insanely fun. Hard to "theme". Perfect for a park like BGT. Not so much for EPCOT.
Agreed, plus it’s finally something new that’s not a roller coaster which the park needs. I just wish they’d have put it next to Tigris or in place of Phoenix and found something else to put here, given the pretty much unanimous criticism of Finnegan’s Flyer ruining the area it’s in. Hopefully the trees around it help deaden some of the screaming and pneumatic noise, otherwise the Serengeti is going to be loud from now on.

Agreed, plus it’s finally something new that’s not a roller coaster which the park needs. I just wish they’d have put it next to Tigris or in place of Phoenix and found something else to put here, given the pretty much unanimous criticism of Finnegan’s Flyer ruining the area it’s in. Hopefully the trees around it help deaden some of the screaming and pneumatic noise, otherwise the Serengeti is going to be loud from now on.
Plenty of room for a coaster...especially in 2024/5

Especially if it's Rhino themed

I'm very interested to read reviews on this from everyone who has yet to experience a Screamin Swing

I will again say, they are ridiculously fun

Great addition to BGT