Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sing on Tour Attraction coming to USJ

If they can somehow make it so the characters Meena, Gunther, and Rosita open their mouths as they sing, I wouldn't mind it in Florida. There were parts of the movie I enjoyed. If they did bring it to Florida I would like to have a screen with the moving jellyfish, or have TAIT work up some of their magic to simulate the jellyfish, especially if they move with the beat.

It would be kind of cool if they made the character judges for some other characters not seen in the movies, sort of like American Idol but let the audience be the judges. Change up which characters are bad in the shows, making some hilariously bad.

But agreed don't touch Horror Make up show!!

A year later and we finally have a full show POV:

Yeah... that's a no for me. I know I am not the show's target audience, but I feel like that show would barely be different if it was done on the street like the Marilyn Monroe show at USF. With the exception of the (very) brief appearances of the animatronics and cool lighting, this shows seems to just be a hollow sing-along. I would have at least preferred some type of plot partway through.