Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sir Henry's Haunted Trail

Don't know if any of you Central Floridians have been to this one, but this Haunt looks really good! It basically has three haunted houses and an escape room. It has an old-school haunt feel.

I've been wanting to check this out. I don't do escape rooms because they make me angry, but the houses sound/look cool

Went last weekend and they really improved upon it from last year. Definitely some really cool sets. Laser tag was fine; it had issues when we tried to play so it wasn’t a normal experience for us. Escape room was fun but we didn’t win. We figured it out after we got out. I would recommend it if you’re able to! Do an early arrival time and be sure to try some of the food.