Six Flags and Cedar Fair to Merge | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags and Cedar Fair to Merge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Most passholders know all about the merger and are eager to visit the "new" parks. All you have to do is look at the passholder groups on FB to see there would be a lot of new traffic if they did this..
Facebook groups are not the majority of passholders. They are a small community of people who are in the know. Yes you would see a small bump in attendance but most likely not much at all. There are only a few placed that would have general crossover (knotts & magic mountain, worlds of fun & st. Louis, dorney & great adventure ect). I get people want things for free, but I just don't see a benefit to doing it early. What six flags passes correlate to what CF passes? "Why is it fastlane here, but quick queue here? Why is my pass discount here a different percentage than this other park?" Just keep them separate, that is what everyone signed up for anyway. Less confusion and a more uniform product until you have the off-season to get things reset.

Reactions: Southerncoasterer