Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would rather have this than the FLY coaster honestly. But with the kind of money they would be dropping on this than why not at least a hyper.
Because they already have a hyper, right? I wouldn’t shed any tears over losing Goliath, obviously, but I can understand why they’d rather market the largest dive coaster in California rather than a coaster similar to one they already have.

I got that as a survey question, which was supposed to have a NDA attached to it, lol, so I wasn't saying openly.

Personally, I'm over the dive coaster sensation... once past the initial drop, I think they're pretty boring. Plus, we already have two in SoCal (Emperor and Hangtime... yes, I'm counting that).

But there's no denying they are a big hit with GP, so I can understand it. And it would technically be a giga, I suppose.

EDIT: I only now noticed that the web address in the survey question is from Cedar Fair. Interesting this may be one of the first things they're looking into as part of the merger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freak