Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

I’ve been looking into pricing and APs for all the parks in SoCal once things reopen and noticed Six Flags AP costs the same as a GA ticket?! Includes Fright Nights as well. Just curious if any of y’all have this and if you think it’s worth it.

I’ve been looking into pricing and APs for all the parks in SoCal once things reopen and noticed Six Flags AP costs the same as a GA ticket?! Includes Fright Nights as well. Just curious if any of y’all have this and if you think it’s worth it.
Definitely worth it, since the worst outcome is you don’t like the park for a day, best outcome you have tickets to something you love everyday. Definitely recommended if you’re visiting fright fest multiple times, especially since it allows you to attend the majority of the event and you can always additionally purchase a wristband for mazes (though the general atmosphere and rides tend to be the hit of the event).

Definitely worth it, since the worst outcome is you don’t like the park for a day, best outcome you have tickets to something you love everyday. Definitely recommended if you’re visiting fright fest multiple times, especially since it allows you to attend the majority of the event and you can always additionally purchase a wristband for mazes (though the general atmosphere and rides tend to be the hit of the event).

Awesome! Thanks for your input. Very excited to visit MM once they reopen. Been on my bucket list for years, and passing by while heading north has peaked my interest. Don’t know how much FrightFest I’ll get to check out if I work HHN next year, but going twice in a year definitely makes this a great value. I did a double take when I came across that option online :lol:

Awesome! Thanks for your input. Very excited to visit MM once they reopen. Been on my bucket list for years, and passing by while heading north has peaked my interest. Don’t know how much FrightFest I’ll get to check out if I work HHN next year, but going twice in a year definitely makes this a great value. I did a double take when I came across that option online :lol:
It’s a pretty crazy deal, and one I’ve taken advantage of for years. Fright fest always lowers season pass prices to comparatively nothing. If you’re working Hollywood HHN, you’ll probably have the chance to check out Fright fest since it historically opens in early September, I think before HHN in the last few years

Is it worth it? Depends id you go a few times a year its not a bad value.

As for Fright Fest...while you get a Free basic ticket if you want a really good time spend the 30-35 bucks to upgrade that to front of the line and you will just walk onto the mazes and get them all done twice within 2-3 hours and have a blast.

Word is out that they are doing a Drive Thru event starting Nov 20. While it hasn't been officially announced by SFMM yet, the site is up and I did manage to get tickets already. It's free to members and passholders.