Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

I'm really siding with the Robin speculation now. It's right next to Batman, Teen Titans Pizza right outside of it, IP that hasn't been used yet. Makes me wonder what happened to the original rumor of it being Joker themed.

I'm really siding with the Robin speculation now. It's right next to Batman, Teen Titans Pizza right outside of it, IP that hasn't been used yet. Makes me wonder what happened to the original rumor of it being Joker themed.
Gonna put on my tin foil hat and throw in some wild speculation here (and wishful thinking):

I‘m sure theming this to Joker was the original plan....but what if they decided to save the Joker theme for a Riddler floorless train conversion? I mean the supports are already yellow, so all you would have to do is do a paint job on the track, install the loading system from Scream as well as the train, do a light retheme of the station to Joker, and viola! You have a new coaster to market. Oh, and they can just transfer the stand up trains to Scream. Give that a new name and you can market two new coasters for 2023.

Last edited:
Gonna put on my tin foil hat and throw in some wild speculation here (and wishful thinking):

I‘m sure theming this to Joker was the original plan....but what if they decided to save the Joker theme for a Riddler colorless train conversion? I mean the supports are already yellow, so all you would have to do is do a paint job on the track, instal the losing system from Scream as well as the train, do a light retheme of the station to Joker, and viola! You have a new coaster to market. Oh, and they can just transfer the stand up trains to Scream. Give that a new name and you can market two new coasters for 2023.
I genuinely wouldn't call this far fetched. When JL:BFM was being built they considered making the area around Riddler villain themed.

So they should be announcing the ride tomorrow, if they really chose national rollercoaster day as their announcement day.

Didn't even realize this, but there was a fire within the Tatsu electrical room which basically made the whole infrastructure inoperable. It wont reopen until next year.

They acknowledged a post on their facebook at least and they haven't finished the rollercoasterday countdown for what its worth. I still believe an announcement could come today !

Seems weird to me that they would announce a 50th anniversary addition without any sort of build up. Not even a "tune in at 2pm for a major announcement" kind of thing.

But I guess we'll see...

The only thing thats keeping the chance of a today announcement alive to me is they have not said happy rollercoasterday on facebook yet. Nor finished thier countdown of thrill coasters on facebook. I got my fingers crossed rest assured :)