Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Words aren't my strong suit today! I mean scenes 3 and 4 seem to share one room, it's possible during 'normal' operations when the vehicles go outside that only one ride vehicle will be in that room for two show scenes. But if the exterior part is cut out that could change to two vehicles in the room, one for each show scene.

Ok. No reply, so I am going to assume that you are referring to the screen scenes. The screen scenes cannot support more than one vehicle as the lifts are only sized for one truck at a time.

(3 and 4 are not screen scenes)

Ok. No reply, so I am going to assume that you are referring to the screen scenes. The screen scenes cannot support more than one vehicle as the lifts are only sized for one truck at a time.

(3 and 4 are not screen scenes)

Let me correct what I thought, 4 and 5 could be stacked, with 3 being the bones right inside the door. Sorry got confused!

What? Those are general statements.
OK. Let me rephrase. Using the info I'm gleaning from Test Track's posts. I would assume after scenes 4 & 5 comes scene 6. And since that would be where the straightaway is on your map, I would assume scene 6 is the 360 degree theater. If 4 & 5 are not screens of another sort, then what is in those #4 & # 5 show scenes? Is it possible those scenes are a mix of things like one or two creature/insect AA's, some projections/AA mix like in 7 Dwarfs maybe, or is it something else?

Reactions: Ryno27
Yep, sh*ts hitting the fan! This ain't Warner Bros. this time. This is Mark Woodbury's game.

I figured by your earlier post of 1 vehicle something was wrong with those vehicles which is why they hadn't gotten past the one vehicle test. I didn't think it was the scenes, because that wouldn't slow them down as much. Scene timing would be more noticeable with more than one, so they would probably want to run more than one to figure everything out with resetting and stuff. I originally thought it was driver issue based on the chain, but you corrected that. And in reality that makes sense it wouldn't be that either. As they could still drive the vehicles the effect just wouldn't work and they could rotate thru the vehicles fixing one at a time while running the others. Now the question is will this delay it so softs no longer occur in May at all or will it just delay it to late May.