Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 316 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I would at least wait until they exchange the construction wall for the more temporary easy to move plastic/metal barricades.

In that newest Mako Madness video, it appears that they've heavily tinted (with dirt) the exterior windows for the drivers cab, and it looks like they've completely hidden the cab from the rider view, unless I mis-saw it.

I imagine the 3D glasses might darken what you see inside the cabin as well.

Reactions: Mike S and Sean
Interesting a certain Yeti problem would be a problem on a slow moving ride. My guess is angles and lighting causing issues. But I could be wrong.

I don't think anyone should ever expect any theme park attraction to be some life changing experience. If you're looking for that, you're gonna be disappointed.

If an attraction makes me think, "I need to go do that again right now", it's done its job. I don't have a problem thinking this is gonna do that.
Exactly I think people are expecting a 30ft gorilla running full speed at them on all fours , well that's not gonna happen lol