Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 415 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2 motion base scenes, bug pit and 360. Not too much movement in the pit scene but very movements in the 360. Tossed me around a lot. No seatbelts, side doors are pretty cool, they are automatic unlike jaws and they are hinged about 2/3 the way down. They use magnetic locks to latch to the ride vehicle
Just want to thank you for all of your information and opinions on Kong. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :cheers:

How many vehicles were they running that you could tell? And what is roughly the length of 360 scene and how long you see AA kong?
At least 2, maybe 3 but only ever saw 2 vehicles at a time. Based on my knowledge as an attendants I'd say this ride is probably going to run with 3 RVs a majority of the time. I can see how they could do 4 but it'd be very tight on spacing. Maybe only for peak season