Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sky Trolley - Love it or Hate it?

• Love It

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Hate It

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • It's OK

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
I love it for the views and all but what a stink of a climb to get up there...not good for the out of shape olds...but I know its for kids. my mom hates it because she cant ever climb in . this year she tried to hold on to the lap bar and it closed so she couldnt get in which was pretty funny but still, it has too much of a step up if you ask me. Otherwise it looks nice going by and I do love the part over the lagoon. its a very cute ride

I've always been pretty indifferent to this ride. However, I just rode it last night and it really feels like a jumbled story for the ride. I mean the sneetches are the main story focus for the ride and the audio track we had was talking about the ABCs for the duration of the ride. If you didn't know the Sneetches story at all, you would be hard pressed to figure it out from this ride with random references placed throughout the track and just a small finale scene.

I understand that the ride is mostly just a nice little tram ride and I appreciate it for that. But if you are gonna attempt to tell a story with a ride, there should be more of a complete effort.

I've always been pretty indifferent to this ride. However, I just rode it last night and it really feels like a jumbled story for the ride. I mean the sneetches are the main story focus for the ride and the audio track we had was talking about the ABCs for the duration of the ride. If you didn't know the Sneetches story at all, you would be hard pressed to figure it out from this ride with random references placed throughout the track and just a small finale scene.

I understand that the ride is mostly just a nice little tram ride and I appreciate it for that. But if you are gonna attempt to tell a story with a ride, there should be more of a complete effort.

I've felt this way for a while now, too. I ride it on every visit because my father loves the thing to death. I appreciate the views you can get from the track, but in all honesty, this thing is a perfect example of a failed storyline and vision.

It's okay, I ride it when I have younger kids with me... When I was younger I was always so curious to where the entrance led. (When it was blocked off before it was the Sky Trolley)