Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Slaughter Sinema 2 (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Love to see HHN house merch kind of kickstart with Sinema 2, and also love the fact that Sinema 2 is even happening.

Really wondering how pacing is gonna work with the 8 films; especially if they do anything grand with some of the films like the Spaghetti Western idea.

The original had 8 films as well, right? So I would presume pretty similar (granted if this is in one of the new tents, not sure if that changes the length/scale of the house much).

I do wonder if they’ll do a similar facade and intro scene.

Reactions: HHNObsession
The original had 8 films as well, right? So I would presume pretty similar (granted if this is in one of the new tents, not sure if that changes the length/scale of the house much).

I do wonder if they’ll do a similar facade and intro scene.

Hoping they do a new facade/intro, just to show how it differs as a sequel.

Also thank you @johnathanm as I needed to make sure I didn't Double-Post when I do this.
Slaughter Sinema 2 Logo.png

I wonder if the facade will probably still be the same just given a little more aged and rustic look possibly similar to the All Nite Die In: Double Feature incarnation back at 25, it’s makes the most sense.

The first house had 9 not counting Faustus since he was just in the snack bar scene in the beginning and not his own respective scene.

I’m just excited to see what new trailers they’ll be making and what surprising little nuggets they’re reference to next.

Also to add, I wonder and it doesn’t matter too much because the code names don’t always mean nothing for some houses but I do wonder what codename this house belonged to.

I wonder if the facade will probably still be the same just given a little more aged and rustic look possibly similar to the All Nite Die In: Double Feature incarnation back at 25, it’s makes the most sense.

The first house had 9 not counting Faustus since he was just in the snack bar scene in the beginning and not his own respective scene.

I’m just excited to see what new trailers they’ll be making and what surprising little nuggets they’re reference to next.

Also to add, I wonder and it doesn’t matter too much because the code names don’t always mean nothing for some houses but I do wonder what codename this house belonged to.
Rumor was (way back, like December/January) they filmed a trailer in Dueling Dragons.

It doesn't matter what else is announced, this is easily my #1 most anticipated. The original house held a special place in my heart, and is one of my all-time favorites, and already this is sounding like a very worthy sequel.

Also is this our comedy house, or will that title go to Ghostbusters (or something else)?

It doesn't matter what else is announced, this is easily my #1 most anticipated. The original house held a special place in my heart, and is one of my all-time favorites, and already this is sounding like a very worthy sequel.

Also is this our comedy house, or will that title go to Ghostbusters (or something else)?
I don’t see a problem with two comedy houses but GB does help try to make it a little less funny and a bit scary, at least 29’s kept that vibe.

Is it possible this house is located in Sprung 2 where it was in 28? The codename could be cobbler because all of the films are cobbled together into one house.