Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Smurf Attraction?

Well Smurfs does hold a special spot in my heart and I would love to see it become an attraction...the movies however are an abomination and realizing that would be what the attraction(s) would be based on, I give two big and tremendous thumbs down to it...

ET merch still sells pretty well from what I have heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Smurfs does hold a special spot in my heart and I would love to see it become an attraction...the movies however are an abomination and realizing that would be what the attraction(s) would be based on, I give two big and tremendous thumbs down to it...

ET merch still sells pretty well from what I have heard.

I just think Smurfs is a stupid franchise. I would love to see a replacement for ET, but I would rather have ET completely dated then have this move into it. The Smurfs makes no sense to me....I just don't see the point/draw of it

Since this IP is of Belgian origin, I'd like to hear some site members from Europe weigh in on this. How relevant is this franchise to Europeans? Please think about this from the perspective of a child 10 years or younger.

The Smurfs? None whatsoever.