Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Snow White’s Scary Adventures Upgrade

Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Half a million seems a little low for a major facelift. If it's anything like the upgrades Alice in Wonderland got, this should do wonders for the ride.

Now we just need to revamp Mr. Toad's. That's been the one most desperately needing an upgrade.

Half a million seems a little low for a major facelift. If it's anything like the upgrades Alice in Wonderland got, this should do wonders for the ride.

Now we just need to revamp Mr. Toad's. That's been the one most desperately needing an upgrade.
And Pinocchio’s daring journey.

I know this probably won't happen, but my wish regarding this refurb is the incorporation of "Someday My Prince Will Come".. It's Snow White's signature song and yet it doesn't feature within the ride..
I mean, they theoretically could do it, but it would have to be scaled back a simple screen and audio placement at the end where the giant book is.

SWRRSFI5678687-624x361.jpg

Enchanting New Magic Coming to Snow White’s Scary Adventures at Disneyland Park | Disney Parks Blog

I'm actually looking forward to this as DL has done a great job with their plussing before. Now watching Snow White on Disney+ after this news and it looks fantastic on here.

I'm glad we still have this ride at Disneyland, it's one of the original rides at Disneyland that debuted in 1955. Disney World didn't treat its version the same way unfortunately.
If i'm being honest, it's a pretty weak ride and i'm glad we got SDMT. That said, SDMT wasn't a direct replacement a M&G hall was. So yeah, i'd definitely take the ride back if given the choice, but preferably i'd like for them to put a new ride in there eventually (although the space is extremely small for how big rides are built these days so it's doubtful).

I mean, at least since I've been on the internet people have complained about the sudden ending.

I don't mind it could be cool, I just hope the other "scary" parts of the ride are still there. Its basically my favorite dark ride at Disneyland because of how dark is is at parts.

Apparently from a reliable spiller on another forum, the ride is being slated to reopen as
“Snow Whites Enchanted Wish”

Ugh! I was so excited for the upgrades but the new name suggests they’re abandoning my favorite aspects of the ride. Hopefully Claude Coats’s version of the haunted forest remains!