Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

With the opening date change, they should change the name of the restaurant. I assume the name was derived from the February 2020 opening date, so now it should be Space 420, and can become the parks first dispensary if John Morgan gets Florida to legalize :grin:
The name comes from how far the International Space Station is from the Earth: 220 miles up.

With the opening date change, they should change the name of the restaurant. I assume the name was derived from the February 2020 opening date, so now it should be Space 420, and can become the parks first dispensary if John Morgan gets Florida to legalize :grin:
I’m in full support of this...

So no one knows when they actually plan on opening this thing, but here's an article on the type of silverware you can expect (Exciting, I know!): Flatware in Focus, Introducing Studio William Cutlery - Total Food Service

This is what will be used, according to Disney Food Blog:
tilia-flatware-space-220-restaurant-700x499.png

There are times I wish Universal marketing cared more, and put out more of their smaller items to attract guests or even local guests for an extra trip or two per month. Then, we get this. The silverware at the restaurant. I guess I'm just not the demo for this, but, why??

There are times I wish Universal marketing cared more, and put out more of their smaller items to attract guests or even local guests for an extra trip or two per month. Then, we get this. The silverware at the restaurant. I guess I'm just not the demo for this, but, why??
To be fair, this is a third party run restaurant and the Patina Group is basically doing their own marketing. None of this came from Disney.