Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man: No Way Home

I'd agree to that.

Perhaps She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, and even Spider-Man 3 to some extent; to build Hells Kitchen to be as it has been famously described. Then, if you bring back Vincent D'onfrio as Kingpin, you can have Spider-Man 4 with Sony and Marvel Studios be about Spider-Man/Peter Parker going at it on Hells Kitchen.
And Jon Berenthal as Punisher would likely come back in that scenario, too. It's crazy how things have really blown up the past two days in terms of the possibilities. Hopefully we get some confirmations on a lot of this tomorrow.

Random thought I had...all Spider-Man outfits from the previous 3 iterations of the character are similar enough that you probably couldn’t tell them apart in action, so I’m thinking we get some distinct, colorful outfits for each character for the big finale. That, or the actors play the characters without masks on.

Random thought I had...all Spider-Man outfits from the previous 3 iterations of the character are similar enough that you probably couldn’t tell them apart in action, so I’m thinking we get some distinct, colorful outfits for each character for the big finale. That, or the actors play the characters without masks on.

I'd argue that if they do color shading right with the suits to match the tone of their films: we should be fine.

Especially as MCUSpidey ditches the blue elements.

I’ve noticed there’s been a resurgence of love for the original Garfield suit, especially after it’s been added to the PS4/PS5 game. I think it’s possible he wears that one. If that’s the case, Garfield’s #1and Tom’s red&black suit/Iron Spider suit would contrast really well with each other’s. I’m most worried about the TASM2 suit next to Tobey’s.

Re-watching Spiderman: Homecoming and got wondering... do you guys think we could see Donald Glover come back as Aaron Davis/Prowler for this movie? Or do you think they're saving that for a Miles Morales movie?

Re-watching Spiderman: Homecoming and got wondering... do you guys think we could see Donald Glover come back as Aaron Davis/Prowler for this movie? Or do you think they're saving that for a Miles Morales movie?

He’s definitely coming back, they don’t sign talents like him to deals worth just one flick. Like you were saying the question is just when. There are rumors that they’ve already cast Miles, although I would still be shocked to see that storyline thrown into SM: 3 as well. After the Watts trilogy is done, the sequel trilogy could be about a more hardened/adult Holland Spidey with Miles. All signs point to that sequel trilogy being a go and having a new director as Watts moves to FF

I hope not...I mean if they tease it fine

But there are too many things as is rumored in this film....if this was a TV show maybe but in 2ish hours they do not have time for Miles stuff when they need to focus on Peter....and two other Spiderman.

He will come back but I doubt as Prowler yet.

Seems tonight will be the night that Spider-Man 3 information comes out, as Zendaya, Tom, and Jacob have all shown first looks of the film; with random titles.

Tom: Spider-Man: Phone Home
Jacob: Spider-Man: Home-wrecker.
Zendaya: Spider-Man: Home Slice

Eu8pMNXXEAMCpYt.jpg%3Alarge

I like the "Home" naming convention.

My money's on SPIDER-MAN: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

Not really. But it would be a fun title!

Personally: I am in the mind of two names.

Spider-Man: Homeward Bound
or
Spider-Man: Shattered Home

Home Run sounds like a good name. But I think Shattered Home might be my lead choice--especially if Peter doesn't *have* a home to go back towards.