Springfield Expansion | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That starts in Springfield and ends in JP

No, no, no, the quadruple helix is in JP and then comes back into the studios after crashing thru a mocked up version of the Hollywood sign :pound:

On a serious note, im really looking forward to seeing the spinner all lit up at night along with everything else in that area. Really makes for a nice picture.

Hmmm... chicken restaurant. Do they have a mascot handing out coupons?

9285_512x288_manicured__ahb5Ym5sQkWVoUc2iJJLMg.jpg

Just Kidding, no I'm not an idiot. But it would be too funny because it would be so unexpected.

New to this board hi everybody but I have lurked for a little while. Really excited about this expansion. Hatetofly your info has been amazing.
Going to take a guess at what's replacing kfp(mad because I love pandas) hate said it was something original so maybe the family(homer, Bart, marg, Maggie, Lisa, has decided to open up their own restaurant. Just my guess.

Welcome aboard! :wave:

I'm guessing we'll find out what the new restaurant facade is when Universal finally officially announces the Springfield expansion...3 months after it's already opened. :pound:

:welcome: Plush_collector!

That's one option I honestly hadn't thought about. It would certainly be instantly recognizable, and they could have menu items like "Marge's such and such food" or "Homer's such and such dish." Who knows? It's a bit of a stretch, but HTF did say this was an original concept, so it could be :shrug:

New to this board hi everybody but I have lurked for a little while. Really excited about this expansion. Hatetofly your info has been amazing.
Going to take a guess at what's replacing kfp(mad because I love pandas) hate said it was something original so maybe the family(homer, Bart, marg, Maggie, Lisa, has decided to open up their own restaurant. Just my guess.

Welcome and Thank You!

Duff Gardens, two smoke stacks and a billboard on the tiny one...

Awesome! Thanks for the update, HTF! :thumbs:

Is the tall square structure Lard Lads or part of Duff Gardens (outdoor bar)?

If looking at the first photo the smaller building is going to act as a compliment to the bar (large rectangle on the right). Both of these combined with Duff decor will create Duff Gardens. You will see lots of green, exposed plumbing, and a commercial sort of feel for certain aspects of the building.

Do any of the VIP's remember those really funky pictures I created with paint on the computer? This should start to make sense.

If looking at the first photo the smaller building is going to act as a compliment to the bar (large rectangle on the right). Both of these combined with Duff decor will create Duff Gardens. You will see lots of green, exposed plumbing, and a commercial sort of feel for certain aspects of the building.

Do any of the VIP's remember those really funky pictures I created with paint on the computer? This should start to make sense.

Thanks! That sounds good :thumbs:
:doh: I had forgotten about those! Time to go look through the VIP lounge... :bolt:

Hello, Just took these around 11:30am this morning

And Moe's is concealed once again, plus a reflection of some sort :thumbs:

If you ever see me in the parks, Feel free to say Hello, I don't bite, Just nibble.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the welcomes! You guys make me want to get into photography with all these great pics!
I'm happy for the spinner because its a new ride a kids one at that. Can help with a much needed expansion in the kid zone whenever universal re does it eventually.
Will there be some type of small upgrade to the main simpdons attraction in the area? It's getting pretty boring but I've been on it probably more than 20 times.

Thanks for all the welcomes! You guys make me want to get into photography with all these great pics!
I'm happy for the spinner because its a new ride a kids one at that. Can help with a much needed expansion in the kid zone whenever universal re does it eventually.
Will there be some type of small upgrade to the main simpdons attraction in the area? It's getting pretty boring but I've been on it probably more than 20 times.

If anything is done to it, it will be 4K but at that would probably include new ride film as I doubt it was produced in that level of quality. In the end though I don't think we see anything else done to the Simpsons area for a decade.