Springfield Expansion | Page 198 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After seeing the art, hearing about significant menu items that we've never seen from Universal food before, and now knowing there are 3 signature drinks, I'm far more excited for Springfield than I am for TF.
This is what I've been saying from the beginning and most people said TF was the draw and Springfield was just to make $$$ once people get to the park...in the end, TF is just a ride (almost identical to one that is already at IOA, Springfield is a whole land, dedicated to what is arguably the most popular show ever.

This is what I've been saying from the beginning and most people said TF was the draw and Springfield was just to make $$$ once people get to the park...in the end, TF is just a ride (almost identical to one that is already at IOA, Springfield is a whole land, dedicated to what is arguably the most popular show ever.

Well, TF is the draw and Springfield is just to make money once people get into the park.:thumbs: Vacationers are going to come for TF. Springfield is a local/frequent visitor thing

Behind the Thrills just posted 3 pictures of inside FFB on their twitter, including "Lisa's Teahouse of Horror", the Clogger burger from Krusty Burger, and the tap for Flaming Moes as well as the Buzz Cola dispenser.

http://behindthethrills.net/post/51805038034/lisas-teahouse-of-terror-i-see-what-you-did-there
tumblr_mno38xQRbt1qh5vtfo1_1280.jpg

http://behindthethrills.net/post/51804969060/wash-down-your-krustyburger-with-a-flaming-moe
tumblr_mno36mUDtI1qh5vtfo1_1280.jpg

http://behindthethrills.net/post/51804887980/how-about-a-little-snack-at-krustyburger-at
tumblr_mno33xgM1o1qh5vtfo1_1280.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up! Awesome!! :cheers:

Basically the additions USF made this year equal the modern model of theme park expansion. (1-BIG E Ticket, 1- C/D Ticket, specialty F&B, M&G/Photo Op, park exclusive IP specific merchandise).

so guys thinking about heading back to Universal today do we think were going to have softs of these places today? Or is that not possible. I know orlando informer was talking about it..

I don't know why I read that pic as Lisa's tree house lmao but so the tea house must be one of the 7 zones

1. Cletus chicken shack
2. Krusty burger
3. Moe's Tavern
4. Luigi's Pizza
5. Frying Dutchman
6. Lisa's tea house
7?
Hopefully something Asian
We will know tomorrow or later today.

Well, TF is the draw and Springfield is just to make money once people get into the park.:thumbs: Vacationers are going to come for TF. Springfield is a local/frequent visitor thing
See, I believe that is the exact opposite of what will happen. Once Simpsons fans everywhere catch wind of what is about to open up, they will flock to Uni for it...you can't tell me there are TF fans all around the world flocking to Orlando to ride a 3 minute simulated ride...I'm not buying it