Springfield Expansion | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I say we should not put the tables. Why will cover the facade of Moe's tavern, the krusty burger and other simpsons stores.

Pardon my English is not very good.

I really hope that the rest of Springfield is open by the time I visit next Sunday.

Transformers got up so quickly you would think Universal would be able to get a flat ride and a few restaurants up in a month or two. Haven't they been working on this since early January?

You have to factor in all of the rainy weather. Once the roof and the walls were up for Transformers, weather, unless extremely severe could not slow them down on the inside.

Glad to hear I am not the only one.

You guys are not the only ones. We did the Krusty Burgers the first day and at $10 it's ok, not great by any means. The fries were the best part. We tried the pizza the second time, and it was no where near as good as the pies that Louie's has. Moe's is themed wonderfully themed though and no one will be disappointed in the bar.

Personally, I thought my chicken and waffle sandwich was pretty delicious :thumbs: Food can be inconsistent depending on various circumstances, especially right at the beginning stages of opening. With new staff, in a new kitchen, working on new items, I don't think it's impossible that there could be some off things here and there. Also, lets keep in mind that theme park food is never gonna be Haute Cuisine :p

Reactions: USO92
I'm very anxious to sample Springfield's offerings and that's coming from someone who NEVER had a butterbeer through a dozen trips last year. Just never got around to it, and wasn't overly interested to.

EDIT Also I'm very hungry right now so all these things sound excellent:doggie:

Last edited:
I would think for a sandwich though, they would be a little bit more crispy though. :lol:

Agreed. Otherwise it falls apart, or it's a mushy mess that would be impossible to eat with your hands, as a sandwich should be eaten :smiley:

In the video you can see the pedestal that Jebadiah Springfield statue will be on.

Yep! Even in the video picture, you can see it: beige color, middle-left. :thumbs: