Springfield Expansion | Page 267 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really wondering what the line will become for this silly spinner...

Why silly? I see it as a good addition for the park, well suited to the smaller fans who currently don't have a great deal to do there. Also it is well situated by the bar so the adults not wanting to ride can sit and enjoy a well earned duff. Win win.

^ I called it silly only because a spinner is nothing more than a cheap old carnival ride; something that can be found at any state fair. This is true of Disney or Uni and not aimed specifically at this new version. I will be fascinated if it gets up to 120 minute wait times. I will find it ironic.

I mean its not being advertised so Im guessing it will be the sort of ride guests stumble upon rather than make the trip specifically to ride it. And if this is the case, Id assume most guests wouldnt bother if the line was too long because it just isnt a must-see ride. I'd guess it gets wait times similar to One Fish Two Fish, even in its first few weeks

nn00bd.jpg

2vvuxlg.jpg

2d1sn4i.jpg

9vfgh5.jpg

64e7bn.jpg

2ms0y9i.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Thanks a lot for the pics! Since Universal has canceled Happy Hour at the park bars until the end of Summer, I don't make it over there as much as I use to. ;-)

Is the collar around Kodo's head on crooked for some reason or is it an optical illusion?

I would not call it crooked. It is lower in the front and higher in the back, like a collar. :rofl:

[video=youtube;bg4EUvvH7eU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg4EUvvH7eU&feature=share&list=SPaSG8acR0VSs7Rp3ljUByXLr_7cEMVIrK[/video]

Geeez, thanks for more great pics HTF! (btw, if anyone likes to view technique, each of those pics are super hi-res.)

Ok.... the bricks, finally a closeup of the sculpted bricks. The paint job is messy as hell, tons of brick overspray onto the "mortar".

and another thing, why all of the work on the sculpted bricks only to do crap cartoon bricks on the waterfront?

Reactions: Felipe