Springfield Expansion | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everything looks great! One small thing though....doesn't the Duff Man statue seem to be placed weirdly? considering that he is a photo op, why is he facing the topiaries?

Here are a few pics that I took today, rest are in my blog update. The Chief Wiggum statue still had white wrapping around his head. I liked how the lights on the police car lit up, that was a surprise. Enjoy!

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0218.JPG

DSC_0226.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

DSC_0234.JPG

[video=youtube;CNkUpFnX-wI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkUpFnX-wI[/video]

I guess my Duff Man and Wiggum statue question has been answered! lol Everything is looking so amazing! I wonder if the water is still going to shoot from the fire hydrant. And I feel like the only thing that might be missing is an Apu or Moe statue in their respected places(Moe's and Kwik E Mart).

funny, it has taken me all day wondering why they had to have seams in the doughnut. Looking at it again it has hit me that it didn't need seams, but that they are there on purpose, to suggest a more 50's vibe. The little bolt heads kinda clued me in. :look:

funny, it has taken me all day wondering why they had to have seams in the doughnut. Looking at it again it has hit me that it didn't need seams, but that they are there on purpose, to suggest a more 50's vibe. The little bolt heads kinda clued me in. :look:

Homer-donut-beer.png

Here's a better shot when Homer stole the donut. The fact that it has the seams and bolts actually made it for me!

:D

If Springfield sold Itchy and Scratchy money, would you buy it? It would be just like regular money, but... "fun".

Ok I usually never eat dinner at the parks but when I do I eat at 3 Broomsticks. I want to try Fast Food Boulevard, any suggestions? I don't really like fast food burgers so anything from Krusty Burger is out of the picture. I do like fish though...

- - - Updated - - -

If Springfield sold Itchy and Scratchy money, would you buy it? It would be just like regular money, but... "fun".

"Sorry, we don't take Itchy and Scratchy money here" "D'oh!" :homer: