Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield

Went to Krusty Burger today and apparently you can't use the freestyle machine unless you have the unlimited refill sipper cup. The workers fill the drinks for you now. Since when was this change made?

So with the Disney/Fox deal now complete, the question now comes in; what does this mean for UPR? It's a question I've been curious to see asked; as it does weigh some notice; especially with Universal investing on the IP over the past few years.

Exactly. They couldn’t get the Florida rights for Marvel, they can’t get the Simpsons.

We're not entirely sure of that...

I'm not saying Disney is trying to get the Simpsons away, or Universal is itching to ditch it - but the truth is we just don't know the details of the Simpsons contract as well as the Marvel one.

Does anyone have a copy of that darn Simpsons contract?

Nope. :lol:

The Springfield walkway at USH is by far the worst in the park:lol:. They usually do left and right crowd flow management here with barricades but weren’t when this was taken. Even on slow days this exact walkway is always congested. It was probably even worse today due to it being a holiday weekend and Jurassic World softs.

The Springfield walkway at USH is by far the worst in the park:lol:. They usually do left and right crowd flow management here with barricades but weren’t when this was taken. Even on slow days this exact walkway is always congested. It was probably even worse today due to it being a holiday weekend and Jurassic World softs.

I've always been amazed that Universal can fit that park's pretty large attendance into such a small theme park space(sans Movie Tour). I guess it gets pretty jammed in there on moderate and peak attendance days.

I've always been amazed that Universal can fit that park's pretty large attendance into such a small theme park space(sans Movie Tour). I guess it gets pretty jammed in there on moderate and peak attendance days.

That part of the park in particular is getting ridiculous. They really need another route to the Starway or/and down to the LL.

Went to Krusty Burger today and apparently you can't use the freestyle machine unless you have the unlimited refill sipper cup. The workers fill the drinks for you now. Since when was this change made?

Haven't seen the change, will have to check this out when I visit this weekend. That being said Krusty burger is one of my favorite theme park places to eat between USH and DL!

This is why I try to go through hogsmeade and duck out the back way to Simpsons. And yes they need another way to get to the lower lot for sure.

This is why I try to go through hogsmeade and duck out the back way to Simpsons. And yes they need another way to get to the lower lot for sure.
Can you at Night still use Hogsmeade to get from the lower lot to the front of the park? I thought because of the show they make it one way only