Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stage 28/Phantom Stage Replacement

I wouldn't consider the mush they serve food either!!

Maybe it's because I am a Brit, but the British Classics they serve are far from what they are supposed to taste like!

You may not like it, but 3B topples 98% of the food you'll find at other theme parks (that aren't seasonal offerings).

I wouldn't consider the mush they serve food either!!

Maybe it's because I am a Brit, but the British Classics they serve are far from what they are supposed to taste like!

Well, most Americans live on a diet of hamburgers, but we certainly don't expect to get an amazing hamburger at any amusement park. It's an amusement park. For the most part, people are not coming for the food. In my mind, Disney was notorious for having terrible food, which really seemed inexcusable to me given their prices and resources.

That said, food at amusement parks are improving. Disney is not as terrible as it used to be, and I do actually find the Krustyburger pretty good, relatively speaking. But aside from Knott's, which was built off it's fried chicken, I wouldn't go to any theme park expecting great food.

You may not like it, but 3B topples 98% of the food you'll find at other theme parks (that aren't seasonal offerings).
Agreed, it's better than other offerings in parks, but it's still salt filled mush!

That said, food at amusement parks are improving. Disney is not as terrible as it used to be, and I do actually find the Krustyburger pretty good, relatively speaking. But aside from Knott's, which was built off it's fried chicken, I wouldn't go to any theme park expecting great food.

Disneyland is really the only theme park I've been to where non-third party choices offer actual mouth-watering counter service, Three Broomsticks as the exception.

A table service option at USH is something that they should've actually kept with the Jurassic BBQ experiment: it was quite popular for it's ridiculously brief tenure. If they're going with the theme of the area that I've heard, I will be really interested to see what that location might be something special and unique to USH. And they're going to need it soon as well.

This is kind of a big deal.

hilariously enough, I was told about this about a week ago, to be frank, I was scared to post anything as I didn't have actual proof and only had the accords of one of my contacts.

That said, yup. It's telling in that development is finally continuing on the 28 plot. The question, that should be asked, what is happening?