Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

I feel this will definitely do well, people want get always post pandemic. This is so not for me but I can see a ton of people going for this.

Poster looks nice also.

Hearing one of the women say that she watched the original movies with her dad made me give a spark of hope but when she continued ...but the new trilogy pulled me in, I was out.
While the new trilogy is all over the place, it doesn’t mean people don’t enjoy it. I’m not a fan of gatekeeping a franchise because it’s not the originals. I didn’t like the last movie, but loved Last Jedi. Probably more than one the originals.

While the new trilogy is all over the place, it doesn’t mean people don’t enjoy it. I’m not a fan of gatekeeping a franchise because it’s not the originals. I didn’t like the last movie, but loved Last Jedi. Probably more than one the originals.
I don't know "people" but this one just hates bad movies and the Disney trilogy is objectively bad.