Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

Hooooo boy....

Time travel is involved, Rey and Kylo may “repopulate” by using the force, Rey gives birth to Anakin and she is actually Shmi Skywalker, Kylo puts on the Darth Bader outfit, Rey is able to lift the Death Star using the force.

That sounds like a fan theory gone terribly, terribly wrong.

Hooooo boy....

Time travel is involved, Rey and Kylo may “repopulate” by using the force, Rey gives birth to Anakin and she is actually Shmi Skywalker, Kylo puts on the Darth Bader outfit, Rey is able to lift the Death Star using the force.

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films, but this sounds extremely stupid and unlikely from my perspective. I can only imagine how SW fans would feel. Please no.

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films, but this sounds extremely stupid and unlikely from my perspective. I can only imagine how SW fans would feel. Please no.
b7307b2639551032db112f45ddf166f640baaaba349110fa982d0a1e9e81f96f.jpg
But yes... it does sound extremely stupid, as does making Leia fly through space like Superman... oh wait... ;)

Either way that plot would not help attendence at Galaxys edge!

Last edited:
Al pointed out a really important point. A lot of people including TDA is betting that Rise of the Resistant will help drive traffic to the resort this winter but what happens when ROR finally opens and is down the majority of the time? This is gonna be worse than flight of passage and Hagrid combined if the masses do in fact show up (which I don’t believe will happen) and the ride is still underperforming.

I really wish they would use that money to invest more into the US parks. I mean, haven’t they built enough international parks already?

Honestly. They build a half-baked Marvel land in California, mess up the opening of Galaxy's Edge, Hollywood Studios/EPCOT/Animal Kingdom all need more rides, but you decide to build yet ANOTHER park? Just why?

Honestly. They build a half-baked Marvel land in California, mess up the opening of Galaxy's Edge, Hollywood Studios/EPCOT/Animal Kingdom all need more rides, but you decide to build yet ANOTHER park? Just why?

There's 1.3 billion reasons to build in India.

Also it's easier to grow when starting at 0 parks in a region vs trying to grow earnings out of more mature park resorts. Parks and Resorts are cash cows that need to stay healthy.