Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 326 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just about the entire month except for the days near Memorial Day....CBBR, Dockside, Surfside & Portofino.
Gotcha so I think this is what I generally see when I try to book where AP rate is the same as FL Res, which seeing this means I owe the wife an apology because she's been telling me that forever but I would occasionally be able to find something a little better years ago

1714580505677.png1714580539822.png

Gotcha so I think this is what I generally see when I try to book where AP rate is the same as FL Res, which seeing this means I owe the wife an apology because she's been telling me that forever but I would occasionally be able to find something a little better years ago

View attachment 21693View attachment 21694
I was testing rates early to mid May the other day and the AP rates were way lower than that. I saw CBBR Suites for $135 a night on some of the dates. They weren';t weekends though.

Reactions: MrRoamer
back-to-the-future-i-dont-believe-uaqxsvfgygo2vwjf.webp

• Haha
Reactions: GA-MBIT and Mike S
ROTR is one of my favourite rides but I guess because I live overseas I haven’t picked up on certain aspects that don’t work properly. Haven’t been on it since September 23.

I know we’ll have no idea but would it be a good idea for Disney to incorporate more of the OG trilogy into the land? As it expands into the future.

Hey, I'll give credit where it's due; I went back to Galaxy's Edge and saw a good number of walk-around characters! Rey and the original Disney World pilot character in the orange jacket were walking around by the Millenium Falcon, Chewie had a legitimate Meet & Greet set up towards the back of the Falcon area with a queue line, attendants, and all, Mando & Grogu were hanging out in front of the Trader Outpost with a sizable crowd formed around them, and some Stormtroopers were looking out from over the roofs in the TIE Fighter plaza.

I'll also give the Disneyland GE way more credit because they finally have actual live droids over there!

Disneyland unleashes free-roaming 'Star Wars' droids that can dance

All together, it's a solid amount of entertainment. I do still believe that more could be done here, and I think a greater variety of characters would be very nice to see. Even if it's just regulated to a month-long "May the 4th Weekends" or whatever where you get to meet Anakin or Han or whoever. But at least on my last visit, it was certainly not the ghost town that I remember it being. And that's good!

Now that Disneyland has proven that Droids can and have worked though, the ball is now in WDW's hands. I expect them to fumble if I'm honest, but we'll see!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhian